His job description reflects details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and may not be construed as an exhaustive outlay of the work inherent in the job. The job holder may be required to perform additional duties in line with the current role, as and when required by the Line Manager.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
– To draft notice, agenda and meeting papers of the Board Meeting;
– To draft notice of the Board meeting send to Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX).
– To Draft financial result announcement of Annual, half yearly and Quarterly accounts and sent to Secretary Audit Committee for review and approval.
– To prepare presentation for the Board Meeting.
– To send the financial result announcement to PSX.
– To Assist Manager Legal and Company Secretariat in conducting Board Meeting.
– To prepare the Board Resolutions passed in the Board Meeting and circulate to the relevant departments.
– To draft the body of minutes of the Board Meeting.
– To prepare and submit Meeting fees to the Directors for attending Board meeting and Committee Meetings.
– To prepare the Board Evaluation Survey and Evaluation report presented to the Board members.
Annual General and Extraordinary General Meeting
– To draft notice, agenda and meeting papers of the Annual General Meeting / Extraordinary General Meeting.
– To Assist Manager Legal and Company Secretariat in conducting Annual General Meeting / Extraordinary General Meeting.
– To prepare the Board Resolutions passed in the Annual General Meeting and send to the Commission and External Auditors.
– To draft the minutes of the Annual General Meeting / Extraordinary General Meeting.
– To prepare Secretarial Compliance Certificate.
– To prepare the information and documents related to Election of Directors.
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
– To prepare checklist of the laws and Regulations and review the compliance of the applicable laws
– To fill the statutory forms and submit to SECP through E-Portal.
– To submit the statutory information and documents to PSX.
– To Prepare and submit multiple forms and documents for the appointment and resignation of directors.
– To prepare detailed Introductory Resource pack for the Directors
– To draft letter to the Director of Company in Compliance with Clause 10(5) of the Listed Companies (Code of Corporate Governance) Regulation, 2019.
– To draft the content of Directors Report relevant to Company Secretariat department.
– To draft Statement of Compliance for the Annual Report.
– To draft the Terms of reference (TORs) of the Board Committee and amend as per the revised laws.
– To review the Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA) of the Company and amend it as per the revised Laws.
– To draft multiple policies of the Company.
– To communicate with the relevant departments for collecting the Company’s information required by the ORIX Corporation, Japan.
– To draft advertisement for Newspaper publication and ensure the publication in the English and Urdu Newspaper
– To draft Intimation letters for PSX and SECP for pre and post publication in newspapers.
– To prepare Inter Office Memorandum and arrange payments to different vendors.
– To draft various letters send to shareholders, SECP and PSX
– To perform task associated with different departments.
Any additional responsibility assigned by the Company Secretary.
Within the Organization Purpose
IT Website Update
Treasury Basic Borrower Facts sheet
Finance Payments and Financial Statements
Compliance Submitting various information
Internal Audit Send Financial Result announcement
Outside the Organization Purpose
Shareholders As and when need arises
Coordination with SECP and PSX
Share Registrar Coordination with FA…
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com