· Develop, test, and deploy high-quality applications using the MEAN/MERN stack.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
· Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
· Implementation of security and data protection.
· Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, and security.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to implement technical designs.
· Proven experience of 2-3 years as a MEAN/MERN Stack Developer.
· Solid understanding of the MEAN/MERN stack (MongoDB, Postgres/Mysql, Express.js, Angular/React, Node.js(typescript)).
· Experience with AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
· Experience with RESTful API development.
· Experience with third-party API integrations.
· Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com